Wednesday, September 08, 2010

This is a story that's been bouncing around in my head ever since it happened:

I need to make it clear that I LOVE all my managers at my jpb - they all treat me with the utmost respect and support. So it always surprises me at how much they "diss" each other. I've noticed that two of them are especially at odds with each other. Here is a conversation they had a while back during the opening minutes of a shift they were doomed to work together:

MANAGER 1: "Why don't you just punch me in the face right now and get it over with?"

MANAGER 2: "Well, I would, but I'm on probation!"

Now, you might advise me not to hang around with these guys... and I don't ouside of work,







but these are WOMEN!

1 comment:

Jim said...

Hey Janell, are sure about them being women? Guess maybe I sterotype because I thought women pulled hair and stuff like that.

Stay safe! :)
..